These are the four principles that are the foundation for everything we do here at Allegiance Crane & Equipment.
Integrity and Trust
- Act with the highest ethical standards
- Honor our promises and obligations to
- work, family, and community
- Admit mistakes and accept accountability
People and Passion
- Recognize and reward strong performance
- Respect diversity in thought, practice, and culture
- Create a high-energy work environment
- Learn and continuously develop ourselves and others
- Think big — Innovate
- Understand and execute our strategy
- Safeguard the long-term interests of shareholders
- Maintain high standards for health, safety, and the environment
- Act responsibly with company assets
- Communicate freely, clearly and concisely
- Listen for understanding
- Encourage diverse opinions and constructive debate
Allegiance Crane & Equipment places a huge value on supporting the local communities. We proudly host and sponsor community events with a goal of making positive contributions and making a difference in the lives of others.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Allegiance Crane & Equipment? Check out our Black Book!