Allegiance Crane & Equipment is becoming a top employer in the crane industry! We are looking for full-time, hard-working team players to join our growing team.
We offer a strong work environment & team culture! Our team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package including top-rate pay, medical, dental, vision, 401K w/company match, vacation, and more!
- Collect and review all job tickets and service reports to assure compliance with company policy and procedures in completing tickets/reports
- Input data in accounting software for billing purposes. This includes coding based on equipment, division, etc.
- Generate bills for customers on a daily basis. Mail bills and proper back up ticket/report copies as needed to customers to coincide with bills
- Report billing/ticket/report issues to supervisor immediately for quick resolution
- Assist customers with account inquiries as needed and problematic matters maintain customer files and accounts
- Reconcile accounts to correct billing discrepancies, as needed.
- Review tickets with dispatch and/or customers to assure ticket numbers are correct for project/s, this includes specific project addresses and project descriptions.
- Must have minimum 2 years experience generating customer invoices
- Previous experience in the equipment rental industry strongly preferred
- Positive attitude & team spirit
- Very detail-oriented and thorough
- HS diploma required. Some college helpful.
Qualified applicants apply online.
Allegiance Crane & Equipment is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment.