The Safety Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all safety regulations and company practices and policies are adhered to in the field.
This position will be based out of our Beaumont Branch and require occasional travel to the Houston Branch.
- Provide technical advice and services for the proper operation of our equipment in the field.
- Assist in the implementation of safety policies and procedures to ensure that company & customer objectives are met.
- Conduct regular job site visits & audits. Report findings to Safety Manager and General Manager. Recommend safe procedures and policies to Safety Manager and General Manager.
- Work with Safety Manager to conduct accident/incident investigations. Properly document such investigations and ensure appropriate actions are taking to mitigate further incidents.
- Provide support to Safety Manager to properly manage injuries and treatment, according to our workers compensation insurance requirements.
- Crane & Rigging, Industrial, and/or Construction background required
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) certification preferred
- Working knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and EPA laws and regulations required
- Min 6 months experience managing injuries
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive approach to problem solving
Allegiance Crane & Equipment is an EEO Employer.
Job Type: Full-time