- 26-ton (23.6-mt) maximum capacity
- 156 ft. (47.5 m) maximum vertical reach*
- 112 ft. (34.1 m) maximum vertical hydraulic reach*
- Hydraulic Capacity Alert system
- (HCA) or Load Moment Indicator System (LMI)
- Proportional boom extension
- High performance planetary winch
- Heavy-duty triple pump hydraulics
- Maximum vertical reach is ground-level to boom tip height at maximum extension and angle with outriggers/stabilizers fully extended.
26-ton (23.6 mt) Rating
The 900A provides a 26-ton (23.6 mt) capacity.
New 103 ft. (31.4 m) Four-section Boom
The longest in its size range. The longer boom allows the operator to perform more lifts without the use of a jib, reducing setup time and improving efficiency.
Self-lubricating “Easy Glide” Wear Pads
The self-lubricating pads, standard on the 900A reduce the conditions that cause boom chatter and vibration. The net result is smoother crane operation.
The patent-pending design, standard on the 900A eliminates the external reel and wire. No more snagging reel or wire on obstructions.
Adjustable Swing Speed
A control knob located on the swing motor brake release valve can be easily adjusted to the crane operator’s swing speed preference.
Speedy-reeve Boom Tip and Sheave Blocks
These standard features simplify rigging changes.
Painting crane components before assembly reduces the possibility of rust, improves serviceability and enhances the appearance of the machine.
Provides faster winch payout and pickup of unloaded cable. Electronic versions of manuals available through Manitowoc Crane CARE.
- A removable winch allows the internal telescoping cylinder to be removed quickly, without dismantling the boom.
- Bearings on the boom extend and retract cables can be greased through access holes in the
- boom side plates.
- Internal anti-two-block wire routing eliminates damage potential.
- The boom sheave case is open, allowing access to replace the internal anti-two-block wire and to observe internal boom components.
- Pre-paint reduces rust.
- Internal boom parts have been reduced, decreasing service time when rebuilding the machine.
National Crane Is the Market Leader
- National is number one in the production of commercial truck-mounted boom trucks, with more than 35,000 units sold. National has many programs and people directly and indirectly involved to provide our customers with reliable products.
- National has the boom truck industry’s leading test program. Every structural part of the crane is fully life cycle tested at full capacity. In addition to cycle testing, each model is subjected to state-of-the-art strain gauge testing that measures metal deformation as small as one-millionth of an inch. The net result is that weak areas are caught in test, not on job sites where costly downtime occurs.
- All outrigger, lift and telescoping cylinders are manufactured to National Crane Designs, so that the seals, packing glands, and end plates are traced for accurate shipment of replacement parts.
- National has a formalized quality program and is ISO 9001 approved.
- Parts are available for all National Crane machines for the life of the crane.
National Crane Is a Quality Product That Will Provide Years of Service
Parts are available for all National Crane machines, even if they are over 20 years old.