Skip to content
Price on Request
- Longest main boom in its category with unequalled 262.5 ft
- Speed-dependent rear axle steering for increased manoeuvrability and driving stability
- Innovative Demag IC-1 crane control system with touchscreen
- Boom extension hydraulically offsetable under partial load up to 40°
- Drive / Steering 12 x 8 x 10.
- Frame Torsion-resistant box girder frame fabricated from high-strength fine grain structural steel.
- Outriggers 4 telescopic outriggers, fabricated from fine grain structural steel, fully hydraulic horizontal and vertical extension.
- Engine Water-cooled 8 cylinder DaimlerChrysler diesel engine OM 502 LA, rating 450 kW (612 HP) at 1800 1/min, torque 2700 Nm at 1300 1/min, certified in compliance with EURO MOT 3a, Tier 3 and CARB.
- Fuel tank capacity: 175 gallons (for carrier and superstructure).
- Transmission ZF AS-Tronic, electronically automated transmission with automatic clutch, 16 forward and 2 reverse speeds with integrated retarder, 2-range transfer case, cruise control.
- Axles Axles 2, 4, 5 and 6: driven, 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6: steering. Transverse differential lockout control on axles 2, 4, 5 and 6.
- Longitudinal lockout control on axles 4 and 5.
- Suspension Hydro-pneumatic suspension on all axles, hydraulically lockable for on-site travel.
- Wheels and tires 12 wheels fitted with 16.00 R 25 tires (Michelin or Bridgestone).
- Steering 12 x 10, ZF dual-circuit semiblock mechanical steering with hydraulic booster and mechanical steering limiter, speed-dependent steering, 5th and 6th axles provide for independent rear axle steering.
- Brakes To EC directives, sustained action brake: hydraulic retarder integrated into gearbox. Exhaust brake and constant choke valve, with ABS.
- Electrical equipment 24 V system.
- Driver’s cab Highly comfortable ergonomic cab with clearly arranged dashboard, rubber mounted steel cab, corrosion-resistant powder coating with 2-pack top coat. 9.8 ft ft wide, 2 comfortable seats, with pneumatically sprung and heated driver’s seat incl. head and arm rests, and three-point seat belts, vertically adjustable steering wheel, safety glass used throughout, electric windows, heated and electrically adjustable mirrors, windscreen defroster fans, engine-dependent hot water heater, electric windscreen washer and wiper, roller blinds, radio with CD player, stowage compartment, air-conditioning.
- Engine Water-cooled 6 cylinder DaimlerChrysler diesel engine OM 906 LA, rating 205 kW (279 HP) at 2200 1/min, torque 1100 Nm at 1200-1600 1/min, certified in compliance with EURO MOT 3a, Tier 3 and CARB. Fuel tank capacity: 13 gallons additional tank.
- Hydraulic system Two variable displacement axial piston pumps with automatic power control enabling the operator to engage four independent working movements simultaneously, separate pump for slewing. Hydraulic oil cooler included as standard.
- Hoist Axial-piston variable displacement motor, hoist drum with integrated planetary gear reducer, and spring-applied multi-disk brake.
- Hydraulic brake, drum rotation indicator.
- Slew unit Fixed displacement axial piston motor.
- Boom elevation 1 differential cylinder with automatic lowering brake valve.
- Crane cab Highly comfortable cab with sliding door, roof window and large hinged windscreen, safety glass used throughout, sprung and hydraulically damped operator’s seat with head and arm rests, wiper for windscreen and roof window, self-contained hot water heater with timer and ‘Heizmatic‘ for sensitive heat flow control, dashboard with instrumentation and crane controls, e.g. drum rotation indicator for hoists I and II, load moment limiter, outrigger loading indicator, 2 working lights, air-conditioning.
- The crane cab can be tilted back hydraulically 18°.
- Main boom Boom base and 6 telescopic sections fabricated from fine grain structural steel, anti-deflection Demag Ovaloid profile.
- Counterweight 213,000 lb hydraulically stowed on carrier.
- Operator aids Electronic load indicator with graphic display and touchscreen, digital readout for hook load, rated load, boom length and angle, radius, monitoring code to assist in trouble shooting, and analog display to indicate capacity utilization in %, integrated control system for boom telescoping, display for duty charts and theoretical and actual outrigger loading. Working range limitation to certain pre-defined slew angles, heights and radii (virtual walls) included as standard.