The Operating weight includes the basic machine with crawlers, 2 main winches 26,500 lbs and 66 ft main boom, consisting of A-frame, boom foot (23 ft), boom head (23 ft), boom extension (20 ft.), 133,600 lbs basic counterweight, 44,100 lbs carbody counterweight and 352,750 lbs hook block.
Ground bearing pressure – 16.5 psi
- The lifting capacities stated are valid for lifting operation only (corresponds with crane classification according to F.E.M. 1.001, crane group A1)
- Crane standing on firm, horizontal ground.
- The weight of the lifting device (hoisting ropes, hook block, shackle etc.) must be deducted from the gross lifting capacity to obtain a new lifting value.
- Additional equipment on boom (e.g. boom walkways, auxiliary jib) must be deducted to get the net lifting capacity.
- For max. wind speed please refer to lift chart in operator’s cab or manual.
- Working radii are measured from centre of swing and under load.
- The lifting capacities are valid for 360 degrees of swing.
- Calculation of stability under load is based on 75% tipping load, ANSI B 30.5 and ISO 4306 Table 2.
- The structures are calculated according to F.E.M. 1.001 – 1998 (EN 13001-2 / 2004) and tested according to SAE J 987.